Gubkina avenue, 1, Office 1, Omsk, Russia, 644040
Tel. +7 (3812) 69-09-42, Reception office: Lukina Yana, Golman Olga
StroyCity's Health, Safety and Environment Policy
StroyCity is aimed at providing high-quality construction services at reasonable cost in a short time without harming workers' health or damaging the environment.
Our goal is to take leading positions in Russian construction service market with the best quality of our services and careful observance of health, safety and environment regulations. No technical, economical or other reason can alter our work process if it argues the principle of maintaining safety for workers, civilians and the environment.
The management find it necessary to:
- improve the operational safety system by creating HSE regulations and stating workers' rights and obligations in maintaining labour safety;
- continuously improve working conditions;
- develop corporate culture;
- prevent and reduce the number of on-site accidents and ocupational desease rates;
- educate employees and set higher standards for them in the HSE field;
- improve service process in order to minimize the amount of material recourses, wastes and the negative impact on the environment;
- reduce the emergency risks and improve personnel ability to respond correctly to accidents;
- introduce and use the best available technologies in order to ensure timely prevention of accidents, emergency situations, possible health risks and environment pollution providing at the same time high quality service to customers.
The management prescribes that all employees should be responsible for complying with on-site regulations, driving regulations, HSE regulations and requirements for performing dangerous works. Thus, all employees contribute to the achievement of positive HSE results.